Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Post Masturbatory Sorrow

See and here I thought only Christians cried after masturbating. I guess we all die a little inside every time we work that gherkin.

Mostly because there's not a VAGINA ATTACHED TO IT!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* :(

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Flashback

This flashed me back, especially at the end when I saw the Casio. I had that very same model, you know, the one where you can record your voice. I must have spent 1000 hours recording the phrase "Fart in a barrel" and laughing my little kid ass off because I thought it was funny.

I guess the short version of all that was, "wow what a flashback to the 80's style" Great piece.

Yodel A Yeti Yodel A Yeti

Classic

I hope your teacher wasn't some stuck up conservative who gave you bad marks because you offended them with some good ol' S&M and dog munching.

FoxHound1984 responds:

lol! Fortunately for me, he actually really appreciated it :D

Scorpion VS NES Scorpion VS NES

ROFLMAO!!!!

And I haven't said that since the 90's!

You need to cease amasing me, because that was a masterpiece!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!

Aphrodite Aphrodite

Deep

The first thing I was thinking was "I hope he totally got into some chick's pants for this", but at the end it actually made me wonder if you lost a loved one and this was dedicated to her. Either way it made me feel, and not a lot makes me feel anymore.

Kudos galore Sir Genius.

P.S.: Tell me you didn't lose someone, coz you didn't do the dedication thing at the end.

rlkahwe4kl responds:

Hmm, the girl this was for will know it if she sees it... i didn't need to dedicate it to her, she's not dead... she might as well be though. I appreciate your comment.

the bird and the worm the bird and the worm

Perfect

How do you find flaw in this? Aside from the fact that the artist of the song is not credited, but it's in the comments, so there ya go!

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Sweet

Yeah I'll be saying HEADSHOT! for the rest of my life! Good show old bean.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Good Parts Bad Parts

OK first off, wow, that's a crap load of beautiful animation technique, if there were separate sections that would get a 20 out of 10, but the storyline was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo drawn out.

If I'm honest, I was waiting for Akuma to tell Ryu "I wish I knew how to quit you" and see a spit and poke scene straight out of Brokeback.

Once the fight started with Chameleon I just kept looking at the power meters and thinking "OK this is MUGEN or some other edited game program." and in a louder tone over that an echoing "WHEN IS THIS OVER"

I couldn't wait to get to the end.... in fact If it wasn't in the rules that you have to I wouldn't have, but I wanted to be fair.

SO 7 for the average

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Masturbate, Uhh I mean piece.... Masterpiece

10 hours, one day, under a meg, brilliant!!!!!!

Around The World! Around The World!

Meh

0 for interest
5 for content
2 for filesize (13 megs for a monkey walking to a 45 second loop?)
10 for obvious hard work.

ergo 4.25 total, but I'll round it up.